Here are some 2009 updates since I last blogged (last Feb):
- We did move back to Tualatin.....it was completely bittersweet! We are .5 miles from my parents house in a cute little house with the perfect yard for Jackson and Ayden to play in!
- I went back to work at Olive Garden. BOOO!!! I am not a fan of working there but it is a job! I feel blessed that I have a job right now! I work 2-3 nights a week.
- Drew and I are still in school. We are working really hard to get through school and get out bachelors degree! I think Drew will be done before I will!
- Ayden turned 1!!!! (At this moment he is 21 months) It was such a surreal moment knowing my baby was 1 year old. It was bittersweet and I balled the day of his birthday. I am so blessed to have him in my life and he amazes me everyday with new things. Being a mother has been the greatest joy in my life and watching Ayden grow is just absolutely amazing!
- I turned 29.......almost the big 30!
- WE GOT MARRIED!!!!!!! Our big day was absolutely perfect in every way. It was everything I had imagined and more. It really wouldn't have been so perfect if all my family and friends hadn't helped in so many different ways. Everyone did so much for us to make our wedding happen and we appreciate it more than you all know! We will be posting wedding photos on our family blog site. I am so happy and feel so blessed to be married to my best friend who is an amazing man!
- My brother got engaged!!! He proposed the day before our wedding to a wonderful girl who we all love. She is awesome and I am excited to have her as my sister in law!
- Life is starting to settle down. I am working hard at reorganizing our home, redecorating, rearranging, and making it a comfortable and well functioning home for us. We are getting into a good routine and making sure our priorities are set right. My focus......family! They are my rock!
Well..this is my first blog in a long time but expect many more and a lot more frequently! I am going to be posting weekly menus, recipes, pictures, and lots of crazy musings!
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."- Mother Teresa