Monday, January 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Hello everyone.....it's another week!!!  January is flying by!  School is going great and we have a wonderful routine going on.  My weight loss goal is going really well and I feel more and more motivated everyday.  I have lost 2 pounds since Jan. 2nd.  I think that is pretty good! 

Drew and I have also set a budget for food weekly and we need to stick to it.   We have cut out restaurants for the most part.  We rarely eat out.  This really helps out in our weekly budget.  We have to save for our wedding in Sept.  Plus it is just so much healthy for all of us, if we cook at home.  

I got some pretty cool cookbooks for Christmas and I am starting to use some of them.  I will post the cookbook recipes after my menu planning post.  This week is a little shorter cause I am leaving for the weekend to go to Tualatin for a WEDDING EXPO!!!  :)  I hope everyone has a wonderful week.  

Monday- Veggie and tofu stir-fry (Andrew's cooking night)

Tuesday-  Paprika Shrimp and Green Bean Saute (didn't get to make it last week)

Wednesday-  Angel hair pasta with olives, capers, and tomatoes and a garden salad

Thursday-  Mediterranean Stew and Orzo & Pesto Stuffed Tomatoes (Cookbook recipe) 

Friday- leftovers

Saturday- In Tualatin

Sunday- In Tualatin

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." -Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your love!