Friday, June 11, 2010

Song of the Week- Southern Girl

Amos Lee......I discovered Amos Lee a couple years ago and was drawn to his music! His music is just beautiful! I think his music is my favorite to listen to while cleaning or driving or just having some alone time. His lyrical depth is outstanding for a young artist and I feel like I can relate to it all. His sound is kind of a mix of folk, soul, a little country, and acoustic. It is very unique and I love it! Check him out!
I picked his song Southern Girl as a dedication to most of the women in my family...my mom, aunts, grandma, and cousins. They are all from Memphis and really truly are all Southern Girls! I love them all dearly and they all mean the world to me. I hope they enjoy this song! I love you girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your love!