Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cows and Menus

This is a short post because I am working on some long ones for this week.  I thought I would share some pictures my husband and I took while driving home a few weeks ago.  One of our goals for the new year is to take a photo a day and to go on more photo excursions.  This is one of those..."wow, look at all those cows, look at the lighting, quick turn around and lets take pictures" moments!  Thought I share these pictures of these fabulous cows!


On to our weekly menu which doesn't include any cow!

MENU:

MONDAY:  Homemade pizza, kale chips, and a green salad

TUESDAY:  Inside Out Lasagna and a green salad

WEDNESDAY:  Broccoli Cheddar Chowder

THURSDAY:  Leftovers

FRIDAY:  Cilantro Lime Cod and Quinoa Salad with Black Beans, Avocado, & Cumin-Lime
                  Dressing

SATURDAY:  Veggie and Tofu Stir-fry with brown rice

SUNDAY:  Maple Bourbon Glazed Salmon, Roasted Parmesan Potatoes, and Waldorf Salad

Extras:  Cinnamon Almonds (recipe soon)
             Spicy-Sweet Almonds (recipe soon)
             Homemade Granola (recipe soon)
             White Chocolate topped Gingerbread Cookies

What are you baking this week?

Peacefully,
Alyson

“To eat is a necessity, to eat intelligiently is an art.” La Rochefoucauld          

4 comments:

I love to hear your love!