Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 14th, 2012- 365 Photo Project

I just got my film back from last week.  So I can now catch up on my posts for my photo project.  Working with film again was extremely enjoyable.  I forgot how inspiring film is and how different it is to digital.  For the next two days I will update my photo project with lots of posts.  Enjoy!

"I can chance the world!"  Yes, you can, my son!  Yes, you can!



These film pictures were shot with a Pentax K1000 using Ilford Delta Pro 400, Black & White, 35mm film.

2 comments:

  1. I love film pics.
    I still have my fathers canon F1. old but a very good camera.

    I wonder I if should go catch it... ;-)

    you're always inspiring!
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that you are shooting with a K1000. That was my favorite for years and I've never had the same success w 'gadgety' cameras- only digital i have is on my phone :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your love!