Tuesday, May 22, 2012

365 Photo Project- February

I have been slowing organizing and getting my photos ready to update on here.  Trying SO hard to get all caught up with it, so that I can get back on track with posting my photos weekly.  February, March, and April were difficult to get photos daily with everything that was going on, including my husband traveling for work (and taking the camera with him).  So unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a photo every single day.  But I tried hard and that is all that I can hope for when being a busy mama.  Starting May 1st...I have done so much better with my photo project.

So I am still going to post the photos I took for February, March, and April.....each month get there own post.  Enjoy!

For my new readers.....click here to see what my photo project is all about!

February 1st, 2012
Garlic in our garden! 

February 2nd, 2012
My sweet loves playing on a nice winter day!  I love watching these two boys grow such an amazing bond.  It is by far the most amazing journey of my life!

February 3rd, 2012
Coffee!

February 6th, 2012
The husband and I were downtown taking pictures and a nice fireman let us check out the firetrucks.  It was such an awesome experience for the boys.

February 7th, 2012
My love day photo shoot with the boys.  All you need is love!  

February 8th, 2012
"If I have a monument in this world, it is my son."
-- Maya Angelou

February 9th, 2012

February 17th, 2012
A journey into the dryer! 

Unfortunately......we lost a memory card from a big chunk of this month.  MAJOR SAD FACE!  I was totally bummed when we figured this out.  But a great excuse to get our office organized in hopes to find it.  I will post them if I find them.  I hope you enjoyed the few that I posted.  

Thank you for all of you that have continued to support me in my journey as a blogger!  I have heard some pretty encouraging words lately from a lot of you and I truly appreciate it.  It is was keeps me doing what I love.  

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures just get better and better. You are so talented. I love the fire truck series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie....Oh...you made me blush! Thank you. Drew has really been an amazing teacher and so patient with me while I use his equipment. Ha! I can't wait to take some pictures of Mr. Collin!

      XO
      Aly

      Delete

I love to hear your love!