Thursday, August 2, 2012

365 Photo Project- April

Getting closer to catching up on my photo organizing and editing.  My amazing husband decided it was time for a second computer, so we have been reorganizing and moving our personal photos.  Some got lost in the shuffle........that was a hard night for me.  Luckily it wasn't that many but it was still hard to lose those images.  

For the month of August I will be focusing only on catching up on my photos, doing some restructuring of my blog, and collaborating with our photo business.  So in September we will have a fresh look, fresh ideas, and blogging on a regular basis.  We are ready for the next level!

I'm still taking pictures almost everyday.  I have learned so much and I am so much more comfortable behind the camera.  I feel blessed that my husband is such a great teacher!

Here are my pictures from April.  And read HERE if you want to know why and what this photo project is all about.

April 1st, 2012
I get to hold these cute little toes every time I nurse my baby boy!


April 13th, 2012
Spring was awakening in these early days of April.  Every chance we got we were outside soaking in all of the new life sprouting through the winter ground.  

April 14th, 2012
These three boys make my world go round!  

April 15th, 2012
Farm/Garden time!  Bring on spring!  

April 16th, 2012
My heart swells when he smiles!

April 17th, 2012
This boy is the other reason why my heart swells!

April 18th, 2012
The ongoing pile of laundry.  Fun, right?!!


April 20th, 2012
Art in all sorts of fashion is definitely a passion of his.  I love to see everything he creates!  

April 21st, 2012


April 22nd, 2012
Farmers Market....a great place to be!

April 29th, 2012
My husband and I took some photos of my little one to celebrate his 10 month touch mark.  Plus just another reason to take pictures of our boys....which is our favorite thing to do!  Here is just some images from me.  I will post the whole photo shoot soon!
 SO BIG!

April 30th, 2012
A little blurry image but I can't resist this sweet moment of brother time!

Thank you all for reading and spending time in this little corner of the world that is mine!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your love!