Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sneaking in a Menu Plan

WHOA.....life just got crazy busy!  I either need a few more hours in the day or 10 more arms.  We have had a lot going on the past couple of weeks.  It feels good to be busy and accomplishing a lot but I like simple and slow days too.  I have been trying to catch up on my blogging but haven't had a chance.  I have promised myself that I will do it AND I will!

Our week is pretty busy with work, school, and photo shoots!  We are headed to Bend for a photo shoot, going to see a showing of the movie Fresh, another photo shoot in Portland, Tulip Farms, Seed The Farm meetings, and sneak in some family/friends time!   We are very excited for the photo shoots so we can practice with our new equipment and editing tools!  The Tulip Farm is another family favorite of ours.  We have been going since Ayden was born.  It's fun to look at the pictures of him with the tulips when he was a baby till  now!  We plan to go every single year!  I hope everyone is taking steps to eat healthy, local, sustainable food!  We are doing so well with it and can tell our bodies are thankful for it.

Check back soon for a special Earth Day post.

MONDAY-  Nacho Mama's with my mama

TUESDAY-  Broccoli, spinach, capers, and olives in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta.  (Drew's night to cook.)

WEDNESDAY-  Healthy homemade Mac and Cheese (I use non-fat cottage cheese and fresh spinach)

THURSDAY- In Bend

FRIDAY-  Fresh Egg Salad Sandwiches and whole wheat couscous

SATURDAY-  Quick dinner downtown after a photo shoot

SUNDAY-  BBQ Salmon, vegetable kebabs, and pineapple

For more meal planning inspirations, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie every Monday.

Happy eating & cooking,
Alyson

"Food is our common ground, a universal experience." -James Beard

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your love!