Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good bye to a GREAT year and hello to a new year!

2008........This by far was the best year of my life. It was filled with love, laughter, dreams realized, growing bonds, and best of all......a new life. It was such an amazing year that I will forever cherish. I gave birth to my wonderful son, who is my love and my heart. He has brought Andrew and I so much joy and love in our life. Andrew also proposed to me in May. I was so happy and surprised when he popped the question. We are so excited to be married and share our love with our friends and family. We are so happy together as a family. I really feel that whatever comes our way, tough or easy, that we will make it through because we have each other. 2009 has already promised to be another year full of so many more adventures.

Great things that happened in 2008:

  • I gave birth (naturally with no interventions) to my beautiful son
  • The love of my life proposed to me on my first mother's day and 27th birthday
  • Andrew's brother, Daniel, got married
  • We had a fun filled summer with Ayden
  • Mitch Cook (my best friend's brother) got married to Kelly
  • I got to watch Ayden grow
  • I grew closer to some wonderful friends
  • I removed some negative situations out of my life
  • Obama was elected!!!!!
  • Melanie and Mike got engaged!!!!
  • Did I mention Ayden?!

Things I am hopeful for in 2009:

  • The beginning of the end of the war
  • A new president that will change things
  • The economy turning around
  • Weight loss and more YOGA!!!
  • Wedding planning to be easy and stress-free
  • Andrew's photography business to launch
  • More peace in the world and in my life

My New Year Goals:

  • To lose 10 pounds.
  • To stay organized with wedding planning and in life.
  • To start a house buying fund.
  • To practice stress management techniques (more YOGA).
  • To keep our house peaceful and full of love.
  • To spend all the time in the world teaching Ayden all about the beauties of the world.
  • To designate "study" time for me and Andrew.

Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you and yours the best of 2009. May 2009 fill your hearts with all sorts of love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your love!