Monday, December 1, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I can't believe it's already December!! I am so excited to for Ayden's first Christmas! I have so much planned for this month for us! I will be starting to bake cookies and other Christmas treats next week. This week will be to hard for baking because it is the last week of school (YES!!!). I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed all the good food that we are so blessed to have.

Check out www.orgjunkie.com for more Menu Plan ideas!

Monday- Burritos with spanish rice

Tuesday- Salmon salad (Andrew will not be home for dinner, so I decided to have something light)

Wednesday- Angel hair pasta with olive oil, parmesan, olives, capers, and tomatoes and a salad

Thursday- Tuna Casserole

Friday- leftovers

Saturday- Mushroom and Spinach Quiche with a green salad

Sunday- Salmon fillets, Broccoli, and Whole-Grain Rice


"In this plate of food, I see the entire universe supporting my existence" - A Zen Blessing

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful menu! Everything sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuna Casserole is my daughter's favorite. Great Menu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love quiche! Everything sounds wonderful. Enjoy the holiday season with you "little one". Thanks for sharing, Stacy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your love!