So go outside today and do something kind for our planet. Then try it again tomorrow and the day after. There are many small things that can be done every single day that leads to a earth friendly life. It doesn't take much! If everyone started taking these small steps to help our planet and each other....things will get better. Our earth will start to heal! And we need to do this with love....lots of love!
Here are list of things you can do today and everyday to celebrate our Earth and to do something kind for her......
- Plant a tree!
- Plant a garden/work in the garden
- Cook and eat an organic, local, sustainable dinner
- Thank & hug a farmer
- Go on a nature walk
- Hug a tree
- Avoid this nasty thing called....plastic!
- Pick up litter
- Clean up your favorite park or beach
- Sit in a beautiful spot outside & meditate
- Attend local events that promote earth friendly activities.
- Stop buying stuff
- Reuse and upcycle what you already have
- Share with others
- Make something instead of purchasing it
- Be creative!
- Watch a documentary that expands your knowledge. My favorites....No Impact Man, King Corn, Blue Gold, Food Inc, Tapped, Fresh, Garbage Warriors, Dirt-The Movie, Bag It. Oh I have so many but I will stop there
|I got permission to use this image from the amazing Brenna @ Almost All The Truth! Check out her blog!|
Happy Earth Day!
"The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all our most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to foster its renewal is our only hope." -Wendell Berry