- My loving fiance who loves me for me and pushes me to be myself.
- My amazing son who reminds me everyday what unconditional love is.
- My entire family who have always been there for me.
- My friends that stick by me through thick and thin.
- That my mother is healthier.
- That my sister has been in Bend the past few months. She has been so helpful.
- My loving brother who sticks up for me. I do miss him!!
- My best friend, Mel, who is by my side no matter what and gives me the best advice.
- My crazy dog, Jackson
- That my Aunt MJ, Uncle AC, and Grandma Josie moved to Tualatin. I love having them so close to me.
- That my Grandpa Herb is 89 and still with us.
- For all types of music......it brings so much joy in my life.
- For this beautiful earth that we are all so blessed to live on.
- For what Mother Nature brings us..........beauty
- For hugs and kisses
- For Barack Obama and the new hope that he brings our country.
- For all of Andrew's family for excepting me into their family.
- For food that we are able to put on our table everynight
- For getting married next year to my best friend
- For all the new friends that I have met.
- The fact that I have a chance to go back to school
- For everyone that brings peace to this world
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving...........Here are some things that I am thankful for....