Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Menu....just a lonely menu

I am keeping my menu post short today.  Usually I like to write a few paragraphs of a certain topic that I want to write about but not today.  I am planning on blogging everyday this week because starting the first week of the New Year, I will begin my path towards a professional blog.  So I want to cover a few things this week before that happens.  I have big dreams and goals and I have EVERY intention on achieving them!  So stay tuned for lots of musings from your Peaceful Mamma!

Here is our menu for the week:

MON:  Out to dinner with a girlfriend.

TUES:  My wonderful sister's birthday dinner.  My hubby and son will join my family while I work.  I will join them all for dessert after my work shift!

WED:  Cheese Ravioli with homemade tomato sauce, steamed broccoli,  and homemade bread

THURS:  Tofu vegetable stirfry over brown rice

FRI:  Staying at cabin on the mountain for New Years with some great friends.  Our night to make dinner:  Artichoke-Spinach Dip (recipe to follow), Spaghetti feast, garden salad, and garlic bread.

SAT:  2nd night at cabin.  Big Taco Feast

SUN:  Brinner (Breakfast for Dinner)  French Toast and Egg Scramble

For more meal planning inspirations, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie every Monday.
Happy meal planning & cooking,

Alyson

"Live simply so that others may simply live."  -Ghandi  (My favorite quote of all time)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your love!