Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Daybook Entry #1- November 12th

[simple-woman-daybook-large.jpg]
FOR TODAY November 12th........
Outside my window....It is dark and windy. I can hear the leaves being blown back and forth. The gate that is not latched is banging open and shut. Sometimes I hear the spooky whistle that the wind makes. It sounds like a ghost right outside the window.

I am thinking....that I can't wait for Andrew to get home from school. We have such busy lives right now that I really miss him when he is gone.

I am thankful for....the strong and trustworthy relationship I have with Andrew.

From the kitchen....I have food that awaits to be cooked. I will start cooking in 15 mins so that it is ready for Andrew when he gets home.

I am wearing....comfy socks, jeans, and a black shirt

I am creating....my blog website. I am trying to figure out how to customize it.

I am going....to Utah in 7 days to see Andrew's family.

I am reading....All of my textbooks.

I am hoping....that my precious little boy grows up to be a caring respectable young man. And that he will be his own person and think for himself.

I am hearing....the wind violently blow the branches of the trees and the gate back and forth outside my window.

Around the house....there is silence. Ayden went to bed early. I think he has teeth coming in and the poor little boy is not feeling so good.

One of my favorite things....is warm socks on a cold day.

A few plans for the rest of the week: catch up on my math homework, help Andrew make phone calls for his Christmas Lighting business, spend all the time in the world with my little man, work on organization throughout the house, get ready for our trip to Utah.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing....
A fall picture of my cutie pie taken by Andrew


To learn more about The Simple Woman's Daybook go to http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. My goodness Alyson, Adyen is so Incredibly cute!!!! I love that picture of him! I miss you friend

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your love!