Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


So, this week will be a little different because we are going to Utah to visit Andrew's family from Wednesday to Tuesday of next week. That means we only have to plan for 2 nights this week and 5 nights next week. It will be a nice break for me. No planning and no cooking! Sounds good to me! We are very excited to go to Utah and see Andrew's family. We have not seen them since May and look forward to spending time with them. Ayden will be meeting his Uncle Pete for the first time since he is coming back from his 2-year mission trip. We are so anxious and excited to see him. I'm sure that I will write about our trip and post tons of pictures.

Here is our short menu! For more menus or information about Menu Plan Mondays go to www.orgjunkie.com

Monday- Salmon and veggie fajitas

Tuesday- Quick and easy pizza

Wed-Sun- In Utah

"The belly rules the mind."-Spanish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your love!