Friday, November 14, 2008

"Peace Begins With A Smile"

It's late......I'm up doing math homework! But I took a break to read the wise inspirational words of a great woman.....Mother Teresa. I just wanted to share some quotes by her. I think I might print some out and paste them throughout my house for inspiration.

"Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person."

"Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."

"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."

"Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action."

"Peace begins with a smile."

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."

"We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your love!