Sunday, November 9, 2008

New beginnings

I have decided that I still don't have enough to do, so I added yet another thing to keep my life busy. This is MY blog. Here I will write about my life as a new mom and a fiance and everything in between. I think that this will be very therapeutic for me. I love writing, especially about what is going on in my life and just my random thoughts. I have a few fun ideas that I am going to do weekly to keep my sanity.

I call it Peaceful Mama because that is what I aspire to be. I consider myself peaceful but I know that I still have a lot of work to do to become completely peaceful in all aspects of my life. I want my household to be a relaxing peaceful place for Ayden and for Drew and I. I think that this will help Drew and I become a healthy married couple and it will help Ayden grow as a compassionate caring boy. I feel that I want more peace in my surroundings throughout the world. I am excited to find my way through this journey of peaceful motherhood and parenting.

Please join me in my journey. I hope that I can inspire or be inspired.

"All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make our world." -Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your love!